|Prep Time:||15 min|
Turkey Taco Salad
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 0 Taco Fixin's*
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with salsa in medium bowl; set aside.
- Layer lettuce, then turkey on serving platter. Add Taco Fixin's. Just before serving, drizzle with mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with tortilla chips.
- *Taco Fixin's: Use chopped tomatoes, sliced pitted ripe olives, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, sliced green onions and/or black beans. VARIATION: Omit salsa and combine 1 can (4.25 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained, and 1 tablespoon lime juice with Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.14. Cost per serving*: $1.53. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.