Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 5 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 4 pieces salmon fillet (about 4 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise, cheese, parsley, and lemon peel in medium bowl. Arrange salmon on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until salmon flakes with a fork and topping is lightly browned, about 12 minutes.