|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned croutons [or garlic seasoned croutons], finely crushed
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup light Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mixed salad greens drizzled with Italian dressing.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
- TIP: Don't feel like chopping? Use 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder instead of chopped garlic. Cost per recipe*: $9.02 Cost per serving*: $2.25 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.