|Prep Time:||15 min|
Tuna Waldorf Salad Sandwiches
- 1 can (5 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 small red delicious apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 8 slices white bread [or whole wheat bread]
- 4 small leaves green leaf lettuce
- Combine all ingredients except bread and lettuce in medium bowl.
- Spread bread slices, if desired, with additional Mayonnaise. Evenly top 4 bread slices with tuna mixture, then top with lettuce and remaining bread.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.