|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||270|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Skillet Turkey Tetrazzini
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are golden. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in garlic and flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in turkey, linguine, peas and cheese and cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.94 Cost per serving*: $1.73 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.