|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
Twice-Baked Potatoes with Ham
- 4 large baking potatoes, unpeeled and baked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, divided (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces diced cooked ham (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise. Scoop pulp from potatoes, leaving 1/2-inch shells; set aside.
- Mash pulp with 1-1/2 cups cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream and ham. Evenly fill potato shells with potato mixture.
- Arrange potatoes on baking sheet. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are heated through.
- TIP: To make kid-friendly Potato Boats, cut bell peppers into circles with 2-inch cookie cutters, making holes in the center with the wide end of a pastry tip to make innertubes. Cut triangles from peppers to make sails, using toothpicks to rig the sails and inner tubes.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.