|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||280 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Sweet Potato Fries with BBQ Mayonnaise
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes [or yams ], peeled and cut into 2-inch-long thin wedges
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine potatoes with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes on prepared sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate sheets and bake an additional 15 minutes or potatoes are until golden and crisp.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce in small bowl. Serve with fries.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.