|Prep Time:||15 min|
Summer Spicy Corn-on-the-Cob
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce*
- 8 corn-on-the-cob [or frozen corn-on-the-cob]
- Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl. Brush hot corn with mayonnaise mixture.
- *Such as Tabasco®. Cost per recipe*: $7.05. Cost per serving*: $0.88. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.