|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||5 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Warm White Bean & Tuna Quesadillas
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese [or provolone cheese]
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Lightly mash beans in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, lemon juice and salt. Evenly spread tuna salad onto 2 tortillas, then top with cheese, spinach and remaining tortillas.
- Grill, turning once, 3 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.84. Cost per serving*: $1.71. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.