|Prep Time:||10 min|
Turkey 'n Pear Salad Sandwiches
- 8 ounces leftover cooked turkey
- 1 medium pear [or apple], cored and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 slices Muenster cheese [or cheddar, gouda or havarti cheese ]
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and bread in medium bowl. Evenly spoon turkey salad onto 4 bread slices. Top each with cheese, then remaining bread. Garnish, if desired, with lettuce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.