Leftover Turkey Super Sandwiches
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1/2 lb. leftover cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce [or whole cramberry sauce]
- 1 small apple, cored and sliced
- Spread It: Spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise generously on 4 bread slices.
- Layer It: Layer stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce and apple on bread slices.
- Top It: Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Cost per recipe*: $8.30.
Cost per serving*: $2.08.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|