|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Leftover Turkey Super Sandwiches
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1/2 lb. leftover cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce [or whole cramberry sauce]
- 1 small apple, cored and sliced
- Spread It: Spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise generously on 4 bread slices.
- Layer It: Layer stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce and apple on bread slices.
- Top It: Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.30. Cost per serving*: $2.08. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.