|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
Four Cheese Enchilada Bake
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 (8-in.) soft taco size flour tortillas
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef and chili powder over medium-high heat; drain, if desired.
- In a medium bowl combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, salsa and cooked beef.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange 3 tortillas overlapping layers. Evenly spread 1/2 of the ground beef mixture, then 1/2 of the cheese; repeat layers.
- Bake covered 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.