|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in large bowl. Separate each package crescent rolls into 4 squares; press diagonal perforations to seal. Spoon turkey filling onto center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling to form triangles; press edges firmly to seal. Arrange turnovers on baking sheet; brush tops lightly with additional Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.80 Cost per serving*: $1.10 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.