- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in large bowl. Separate each package crescent rolls into 4 squares; press diagonal perforations to seal. Spoon turkey filling onto center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling to form triangles; press edges firmly to seal. Arrange turnovers on baking sheet; brush tops lightly with additional Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Cost per recipe*: $8.80 Cost per serving*: $1.10 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|