|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
Tostadas with Crabmeat Salad
- 12 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 (6-in. ea.) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce leaves
- Combine crabmeat, avocado, onion, red pepper and jalapeno pepper in small bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice and cilantro; set aside.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook tortillas, one at a time, 1 minute or until crisp, turning once; drain on paper towels. To serve, arrange tortillas on serving platter and evenly top with lettuce, then crabmeat salad.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.18 Cost per serving*: $1.86 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.