Parmesan Crusted Stuffed Chicken
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 50 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, zucchini and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and cool slightly.
- Gently loosen skin from chicken to create a pocket, then evenly stuff with vegetable mixture. Arrange chicken on rimmed baking sheet or shallow roasting pan.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on chicken, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is thoroughly cooked.