Parmesan Crusted Hash Brown Casserole
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 45 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 package (1 lb.) refrigerated or frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup cheese, sour cream, onion, garlic and bacon in large bowl. Stir in hash browns. Turn into prepared casserole dish.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise with remaining 1/4 cup cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture over casserole, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are tender.