|Prep Time:||15 min|
Speedway Broccoli & Grape Salad
- 4 heads broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces and blanched
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lb. bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Combine broccoli, grapes, sunflower seeds and red onion in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and bacon in medium bowl; toss with broccoli mixture. Serve at room temperature or chill, if desired.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.