|Prep Time:||15 min|
Speedway Broccoli & Grape Salad
- 4 heads broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces and blanched
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lb. bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Combine broccoli, grapes, sunflower seeds and red onion in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and bacon in medium bowl; toss with broccoli mixture. Serve at room temperature or chill, if desired.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.