|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Chill Time||120 min|
Fan Favorite Broccoli Salad
- 3 heads broccoli, cut into serving pieces and blanched
- 1/2 lb. bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted if desired
- Combine broccoli, bacon, raisins and red onion in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; toss into broccoli mixture. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, gently toss in walnuts.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.