Fan Favorite Broccoli Salad
A Dale Earnhardt Jr. Family Favorite
- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Chill Time 2 hr
- 3 heads broccoli, cut into serving pieces and blanched
- 1/2 lb. bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted if desired
- Combine broccoli, bacon, raisins and red onion in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; toss into broccoli mixture. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, gently toss in walnuts.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||230 %|