|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||2 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Championship Killer Bread
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 loaf (12-in.) sourdough bread (round or long) halved lengthwise
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and green onions in medium bowl.
- Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread. Arrange on ungreased baking sheet and broil until lightly golden, about 2 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.