|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Maine Lobster Rolls
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 8 ounces fresh cooked lobster meat [or refrigerated or canned lobster meat, drained], cut into large chunks
- 2 Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 New England-style or top-sliced hot dog buns, toasted
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tarragon and lemon juice; gently stir in lobster.
- Arrange lettuce in buns, then fill with lobster mixture.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.