|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
Stuffed Pizza Burgers
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pepperoni
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce - Traditional, heated
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- In small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and pepperoni; chill.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef and oregano; shape into 8 patties. Evenly spread pepperoni mixture on center of 4 patties; top with remaining patties and seal edges tightly. Grill or broil, turning once, until burgers are done.
- Evenly spread remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise on buns. To serve, arrange burgers on buns and evenly top with Pizza Sauce.
- Tip: For Extra Cheesy Burgers, top each burger with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.