|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||5 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||280|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Toasted Tuna 'N Bacon Melts
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cans (6.5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 slices your favorite bread, toasted
- 4 slices American, Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon [or turkey bacon], halved and cooked
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tuna and celery in medium bowl. Evenly spread tuna mixture on bread slices, then top with cheese and bacon.
- Arrange bread on cookie sheet and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.80 Cost per serving*: $1.45 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.