|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers
These pick-up-and-go crispy chicken fingers are sure to please the pickiest of eaters.
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise with honey mustard in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat. Mix corn flakes with Parmesan Cheese, then roll chicken in crumbs.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.