|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers
These pick-up-and-go crispy chicken fingers are sure to please the pickiest of eaters.
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise with honey mustard in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat. Mix corn flakes with Parmesan Cheese, then roll chicken in crumbs.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.