|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Spinach & Almond-Topped Chicken
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped almonds
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.