|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
Steak With Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 -lb. boneless sirloin steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise,1/4 cup broth and horseradish n small bowl with wire whisk; reserve.
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, until desired doneness, about 8 minutes. Remove steak to serving platter and keep warm.
- Cook garlic in same skillet over medium-low heat , stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add remaining 1/4 cup broth and simmer 1 minute. Stir in reserved mayonnaise mixture and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. DO NOT BOIL. Slice steak and serve with sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.