Steak With Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 5 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 -lb. boneless sirloin steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 clove garlic
- Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise,1/4 cup broth and horseradish n small bowl with wire whisk; reserve.
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, until desired doneness, about 8 minutes. Remove steak to serving platter and keep warm.
- Cook garlic in same skillet over medium-low heat , stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add remaining 1/4 cup broth and simmer 1 minute. Stir in reserved mayonnaise mixture and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. DO NOT BOIL. Slice steak and serve with sauce.