|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- 1 package (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 8-inch cake pan* with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl until moistened. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or let cool on wire rack.
- *For Mini-Muffins, spray mini-muffin pans with no-stick cooking spray and fill 2/3-full with batter. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pans. Makes about 36.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.