|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||210 %|
|Vitamin C||190 %|
Blushing Cranberry & Pear Turkey Salad
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce [or cranberry relish ]
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves [or mixed salad greens]
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 medium pear, cored nd thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cranberry sauce; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine romaine, spinach and turkey. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture. Top with pear slices, pecans and onion. Garnish, if desired with dried cranberries.
- Note: Recipe can be doubled.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.