Blushing Cranberry & Pear Turkey Salad
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce or cranberry relish
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves or mixed salad greens
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 medium pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cranberry sauce in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine romaine, spinach and turkey in large bowl. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture. Top with pear slices, pecans and onion. Garnish, if desired with dried cranberries.
Note: Recipe can be doubled.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||210 %|
|Vitamin C||190 %|