|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Marinate for||60 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||430|
|Total Fat||48 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Fried Breaded Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 bone-in pork chops, about 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper in small bowl. Pour mayonnaise mixture over chops in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Coat chops with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops in two batches, turning once, until chops are done, about 6 minutes.
- Cost per recipe*:$6.61 Cost per serving*:$1.65 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.