Easy Crab Cakes
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 7 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Tartar Sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce*
- 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Tartar Sauce, egg, red pepper, green onions, salt and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl. Stir in crabmeat and 1/3 cup bread crumbs. Shape crab mixture into 4 patties, then dip in remaining 1/3 cup bread crumb until evenly coated.
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook crab cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, with additional Tartar Sauce.
*Such as Tabasco®.
|Servings Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|