|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||4 min|
|Servings Size per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Chicken & Asparagus Salad
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream [or plain yogurt]
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves [or 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves]
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel, (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken, (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes [or yellow or red grape tomatoes], halved
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, basil, lemon juice, salt and lemon peel for dressing. Chill until ready to serve.
- In large skillet, bring 1/2 cup water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large salad bowl, combine greens, chicken and tomatoes. Arrange salad mixture on plates; top with asparagus. To serve, spoon dressing over each salad. Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.