|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||40 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||110 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Leftover Turkey Casserole
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked boneless, skinless turkey breast, (about 1 lb./500 g)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a 20 cm baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 500mL stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 50 mL Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 125 mL mayonnaise-type dressing, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 500 mL stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.