|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||40 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||110 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Leftover Turkey Casserole
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked boneless, skinless turkey breast, (about 1 lb./500 g)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a 20 cm baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 500mL stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 50 mL Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 125 mL mayonnaise-type dressing, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 500 mL stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.