|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Chunky Chicken Chili
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch (0.5 cm) cubes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder (or less - to taste)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin (or less - to taste)
- 3/4 cup Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup crushed (or ground) canned tomatoes
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium saucepan and add the chicken cubes, stirring them over medium heat until they’re no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic, chili powder and ground cumin and continue cooking until the onion begins to soften - about 5 more minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, ground tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, for 10 to 15 minutes - until the chicken is cooked and the flavours are blended. Adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve chili with a bit of shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese.
- Nifty trick: Spoon a bit of cooked rice (cold leftover rice is fine) into the bottom of a thermos, then fill to the top with heated chili. Pack shredded cheese separately. A warm and satisfying lunch on the slopes!
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.