|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Chunky Chicken Chili
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch (0.5 cm) cubes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin (or less - to taste)
- 3/4 cup Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup crushed (or ground) canned tomatoes
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium saucepan and add the chicken cubes, stirring them over medium heat until they’re no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic, chili powder and ground cumin and continue cooking until the onion begins to soften - about 5 more minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, ground tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, for 10 to 15 minutes - until the chicken is cooked and the flavours are blended. Adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve chili with a bit of shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese.
- Nifty trick: Spoon a bit of cooked rice (cold leftover rice is fine) into the bottom of a thermos, then fill to the top with heated chili. Pack shredded cheese separately. A warm and satisfying lunch on the slopes!
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.