|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
Chicken & Vegetable Tortilla Soup
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables, (onion, zucchini, tomatoes)
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 5 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cups crumbled corn tortilla chips
- Heat oil in 4 quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook vegetables with chili powder, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken. Bring to boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in corn and chicken and heat through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and cilantro. Sprinkle with tortilla chips.
- Garnish, if desired, with cilantro, avocado, sour cream and/or lime wedges.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.