|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups uncooked fine egg noodles
- 7 cups water
- 3 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cubes
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in egg noodles and cook, stirring frequently, until noodles are toasted, about 2 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook until noodles are tender, about 4 minutes.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 3 tablespoons Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon instead of bouillon cubes.
- Also terrific with Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken, Tomato Bouillon with Chicken, Beef or Shrimp flavor Bouillon.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.