|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups uncooked fine egg noodles
- 7 cups water
- 3 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes, crumbled*
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in egg noodles and cook, stirring frequently, until noodles are toasted, about 2 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook until noodles are tender, about 4 minutes.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 3 tablespoons Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon instead of bouillon cubes.
- Also terrific with Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken, Tomato Bouillon with Chicken, Beef or Shrimp flavor Bouillon.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.