|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||28 min|
Asian-Style Fried Rice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 5 cups regular rice
- 9 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger
- 2 bags (16 oz. ea.) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Plug in and turn on your skillet. Turn it up to the highest temperature for 5 minutes. This will kill any bacteria, food contamination,etc. Then turn your skillet to 400° degrees.
- Pour vegetable oil into skillet. Immediately add rice to skillet and stir to coat with oil. In a measuring cup combine water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and ground ginger, add to rice. Stir well to combine and cover.
- Cook on high (400°) COVERED for 22 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed, stirring once halfway through cooking. REPLACE COVER AFTER STIRRING. DO NOT STIR RICE MORE THAN ONCE DURING COOK TIME.
- Stir in the vegetables cook an additionial 5 minutes to heat through. Once the rice is done, reduce the temperature to the lowest setting. to keep the rice warm.
- Once the rice is done, stir in soy sauce and reduce the temperature to the lowest setting. to keep the rice warm.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.